<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3220900033521464283?origin\x3dhttp://ayda-anati.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I want this!
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 posted at 3:04 AM


Hello guys,
I want this! Samsung galaxy W18150 :'( Oh dad! Please buy one for me. I adore this phone. Hmm, every morning, every day, every week, I asked my father, "Abah, when I can buy a new phone??....." He answer is, "Wait for incoming salary".... Ohhh :'( Do I rely on my parents? Yes right, thats not ur business. Hmm I hope someday I'll have this phone. If I have this phone, I was a promise to my dad that I will do anything for him. Wait and wait, I will have this phone no matter what happens.


the red colour is so hot okay, i wanna this!!



Primary: 5 megapixel camera (2592х1944), single LED flash
            -  Autofocus, face and smile detection, Geo-tagging
Video recording: Yes, 720p@30fps
Secondary: yes, VGA
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Dimension: 115.5 x 59.8 x 11.5 mm
Weight: 114.7 g
MEMORY
Phone memory: 1.7 GB storage, 512 MB RAM, 2 GB ROM
\Memory card: microSD, up to 32GB
PROCESSOR AND OS
OS: Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
CPU: 1.4 GHz Scorpion
GPU: Adreno 205
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon
CONNECTIVITY AND LOCATION SERVICES
Audio jack: 3.5 mm audio jack
HDMI port: No
Bluetooth: Yes, v3.0 with A2DP
USB: Yes, micro USB v2.0
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,Wi-Fi hotspot
GPRS: yes
EDGE: yes
3G: HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
4G or LTE: No
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
Others
Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Bowser: HTML, Adobe Flash
FM radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
Java: yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Features:        
          - SNS integration
         - Image/video editor
         - Adobe Flash 10.1 support
         - Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
         - Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar,
COLOUR
Black, White

I will upload my phone picture if I can have this phone, -,-



<< BACKWARD / FOWARD >>

© Layout made by me Dejavu Kisses. All right deserved 2011-2012.Power by Blogspot
Stay you here as long as you want. Have a nice blogging day or something!