<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3220900033521464283?origin\x3dhttp://ayda-anati.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You make me happy,,,
Thursday, July 12, 2012 posted at 4:07 AM



This is the story of our love. We happy life together. Nothing that want to disturb us. Unfortunately, I'm grateful to God for giving me the most beautiful memories even though only 16 days. I salute you because you are willing to stand with my behavior such as anger, stubborn and sensitive even small things. I made ​​a mistake in this case. I think we will remain, nd happy as other couples but no more than that our relationship is ended. 

Every day we fight, but it made ​​me love you more. Every day we talk on the phone, it makes me miss you more. After 4 days you dont contact me, I feel so lonely. My phone was on hand at all times, when it rang, I thought it was you. You know, how much I missed you?? :'( I dont want to lose you, I tried to stand but I cann't. 

You make me calm when we are talking on the phone. You make me laugh, when you say my name "Murni, Murni, Murni".. I'm angry at you. I dont like, but for you, it makes me feel very funny. We are happy right? I miss our moments together :'( Do you remember our promise? That we will love each other nd we will not hurt our hearts. You promise at me, you will marry me no matter whatever happens. I'm sure, you are my mr right. Maybe it was just a dream for me.

I'm sorry Amy, I hurt you. I think you are disappointed with me. I realize Im not the best for you. I want you happy, but with a better girl than me. 

Your Love,
Aida  




<< BACKWARD / FOWARD >>

© Layout made by me Dejavu Kisses. All right deserved 2011-2012.Power by Blogspot
Stay you here as long as you want. Have a nice blogging day or something!