<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3220900033521464283?origin\x3dhttp://ayda-anati.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Dunno what to say
Saturday, July 14, 2012 posted at 12:34 AM


I just enjoy Donut J.co. I've not been eating donuts, oh well can feel it again. So yummy. Hmmm, I actually Just a few minutes ago I talk with Amy. Not to much we talk, I just miss Amy. Why did he treat me like he hates me? Ahhhh, I still cann't forget bout Amy. Maybe I have to delete my Fb, and silent like a person who doesn't exist. Turning my head when thinking about Amy. I still love himm. Feel like want to tell him, but I'm afraid.



<< BACKWARD / FOWARD >>

© Layout made by me Dejavu Kisses. All right deserved 2011-2012.Power by Blogspot
Stay you here as long as you want. Have a nice blogging day or something!