<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3220900033521464283?origin\x3dhttp://ayda-anati.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl with happiness
Saturday, July 14, 2012 posted at 6:57 PM


 Relax in the balcony nd wrote the name "Amy" in my tiny book.
 This evening menu is "Shinlin", yummy.
 Still hoping to buy my new phone.
 Listening songs from FT Island, Like a Bird. ~ lalala.






I'mma lazy girl here. hihihi! Actually my picture taken this morning, after I wake up. So bad rite? I know. haha! So today I was bored. No one who invite me out. Feel boring when sitting at home just watching oneHD, HBO, nd so on. Hmpp, oh yaa! Me nd Amy are back together again. Yay, this surprises me, because yesterday he expressed to me that he wanted me again. Are all my suspicions are wrong. I think that Amy has hated me. Looking at the way he treated me after we were not together makes me think he doesn't love me. Ohh, what everlah! Ijust think bout "Amy, Amy, Amy, nd Amy". As you heady with love, just as I do. Hihi.

Now Amy must be sleeping, he always got up late. Every morning blind, he would go to cc, nd play dota. Amy says, dota means "Dunia Orang Tanpa Awek". I get angry when we are couple, but he cann't leave that game. I don't care if he wants to play dota, but do not leave me alone. (Amy, take note ya) hahaha!

Okay, this is just what I wanted to story. Now I wanna eat, oh this evening menu is "Shinlin". My sister bought for me, delicious chicken coated with flour nd fried crispy. Argh, ok I'm going to eat, before that, to Amy hmpph hmm I love you syg. Muah Muah ! Hahaha, so annoyingg.

p/s: I love you Amymymy



<< BACKWARD / FOWARD >>

© Layout made by me Dejavu Kisses. All right deserved 2011-2012.Power by Blogspot
Stay you here as long as you want. Have a nice blogging day or something!