<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3220900033521464283?origin\x3dhttp://ayda-anati.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I made ​​a mistake
Sunday, July 22, 2012 posted at 9:15 PM

Having a good day my lovely readers!! So! today we had entered the second day of fasting, but I was not able to fast. hihihi ABC lahh... Anyway, my laptop has some problems. My bro send the laptop to install a new window. hmm actually, it is damaged because of me. I donno, yesterday I stress, so I played my laptop to download the song, I do it wrong and it started off. Huuhuhu. I was very scared but my abah doesn't angry at me.. Hehe, thanks GOD....


So now I have to login my blog nd facebook using the iPad.. Not a problem if I have a mobile phone that have internet access, but I not have it anymore... Oh wait la, I will have my dream phone during the fasting month.. So wait nd wait lahh..


I already change the skin of this blog. Looks worse when I don't care for this blog. Hahaha, ok my blog readers. Love u all! Good-bye. 



<< BACKWARD /

© Layout made by me Dejavu Kisses. All right deserved 2011-2012.Power by Blogspot
Stay you here as long as you want. Have a nice blogging day or something!